High-Precision Service and Solutions
For your most challenging manufacturing problems, look to EDAC Machinery to utilize our industry leading experience and expertise in machine tool spindles, grinding machines and grinding process engineering to deliver the solutions needed to keep your factory running efficiently and profitably.
EDAC Machinery is a division of EDAC Technologies
EDAC Technologies was founded in 1946 as Gros-Ite Industries and is a global producer of highly engineered products and assemblies that support a worldwide customer base in Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Industrial, Commercial and Machine Tool industries.
EDAC Machinery was founded as Gros-Ite Precision Spindle in 1985. The business is located in Farmington, CT and has a manufacturing cell in Cheshire, CT. The 35,000 sq/ft Farmington facility produces three major product lines:
- Spindles (new and rebuilt)
- Grinding Machines (new and rebuilt)
- Contract Manufacturing (grinding focused)
EDAC Machinery is an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certified business.
What We Can Do For You
EDAC Machinery brings considerable expertise and experience in spindle, machine tool and process engineering to provide solutions to your manufacturing challenges.
Look to EDAC Machinery for custom designed spindles and to repair all makes of OEM spindles.
Precision Grinding Machines
EDAC Machinery designs, manufactures and rebuilds all types of ID, OD, rotary surface, and centerless grinders.
Service and Spare Parts
EDAC Machinery provides Engineered Services at our facilities or in the field. In addition we stock spindles, accessories and numerous Heald grinding machine spare parts.
Our expertise in remanufacturing and upgrading grinding machine tools is leveraged by our experience in actual Parts Grinding.
- Design and Manufacture of Custom New and O.E.M. Precision Spindles
- Spindle Upgrades
- Spindle Repair
- Spindle Accessories
- New ID, OD and Rotary Surface Grinding CNC and PLC Machine Tools
- Remanufactured Grinding Machine Tools with unique expertise and experience with all HEALD and Cincinnati Milacron Centerless Grinders
- In-stock Precision Spindles, In-stock Grinding Machines and HEALD Parts
- Grinding Control, Grinding Hi-Rez Slide Refits, and Dynamic Balancing, both in the Field and at the Factory
- Robotic and Non-Robotic Automation, Centerless In-Feed and Through-Feed options
- Tooling Dresser options
- Process Development and Parts Grinding